Updated: Sep 25
Learn Apache Spark: Tutorial for Beginners - This Apache Spark tutorial documentation will introduce you to Apache Spark programming in Scala. You will learn about Scala programming, dataframe, RDD, Spark SQL, Spark Streaming with examples and finally prepare yourself for Spark interview questions and answers.
What is Apache Spark?
Apache Spark is an analytics engine for big data processing.
It runs 100 times faster than Hadoop and gives you full freedom to process large scale data in real-time, run analytics and apply machine learning algorithms.
1. Apache Spark and Scala Installation
2. Getting Familiar with Scala IDE
3. Spark data structure basics
4. Spark Shell
5. Reading data files in Spark
6. Writing data files in Spark
7. Spark streaming